To become a shop manager, petition the coordinating committee for membership.
Shop Manager Petition contents
- Full name
- Which food pantry do you want to develop software for?
- List the systems, features, or components that you propose your Shop would work on.
- The composition, structure, and organization of the shop (number of developers, experience of developers, frequency of meetings, and the term of the shop (e.g., number of semesters, weeks, etc.))
- Agree to uphold the values of LibreFoodPantry
- Agree to regularly attend coordinating committee meetings
- Agree to join and participate in community communication channels -- currently:
- LibreFoodPantry Discord server
- If the existing meeting time for the coordinating committee does not work for the individual, a list of days and times that would.
The coordinating committee reviews the petition and determines whether to appoint the applicant as a shop manager.