This document may not apply to every shop. Please talk to your shop manager to determine if this document applies to your shop.
Most communication takes place on issues in our issue trackers. Use our issue trackers to:
- Ask and answer questions.
- Report and fix bugs.
- Request new features and help design them.
- Start and participate in discussions.
- Provide feedback on all of the above.
- Coordinate with other developers.
To do any of the above, visit the
LibreFoodPantry group on GitLab,
add select a project that most closely matches your issue.
If no project matches or you aren't sure which is best,
Issues in the left menu. And then
Be sure to customize your GitLab notification emails so that you stay informed about changes groups, projects, and/or issues that you are interested in.
Note that LibreFoodPantry projects are configured to send event notifications to #notification channels in Discord (see the section on Discord for more information). So that is another option to stay aware of what's going on.
Discord is a powerful communication tool marketed towards gamers. But you don't have to be a gamer to use it, and we use it for social good!
Please use our Discord server to:
- Find mentors.
- Ask questions and get help.
- Chat with other community members.
- Organize and participate in meetings.
- Pair or mob programming.
- Stay current with changes in the community and its projects.
LibreFoodPantry-Coordinating-Committee@googlegroups.com — Email to contact the Coordinating Committee.